Sunday, January 29, 2006

The Day It All Started

This is it. It has happened. Today is the day. I have finally given in to having my own blog where I can post random experiences that no one will ever read but search engines. In a sense it could be a good thing, at least for me, because at times I feel I have a thought or two that I wish I could share with the world. Now I'll have the perfect excuse: "Oh, I'll post it on my blog!". Perfect! People rejoice!

It's a new year, a new job, another move to a new location... so I figured it would be a good time for a new blogging experiment. Two weeks ago, I moved back west to the Silicon Valley where I had spent six months with OpenTV in 1998. 7.5 years ago... I'm not getting any younger. And today is the Chinese New Year, if you see what I mean.

I will leave my first post at that. Let's see where that'll take us!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

It would be nice if your keep this up. I guess this is the only way old friends from Nebraska can keep up with you and your move. You are hard to track down.

Hope you are having the time of your life.

Have fun...

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home